Duelist of the Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An epic war between the two kingdom's elite soldier unit called Duelist's of the Roses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tensenga Numai (TEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

Number of posts : 113
Kingdom : Cassius
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Tensenga Numai (TEN) Empty
PostSubject: Tensenga Numai (TEN)   Tensenga Numai (TEN) I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 5:47 pm

First/Last name:Tensenga Numai

Kingdom Allegiance:Cassius

Appearance:He has white long hair up to his nose, his eyes are grey and his skin is pale. Loves to wear wear black clothing. Always carries a gun in his pocket that's attach to a chain up on his pants. Tensenga also has a tattoo on his neck to the left.

Personality:He isn't a person to start anything off, more of a silent and a bit aggressive. Tensenga is one that just wants everything to be in peace. He's alover not a fighter, but he's also a fighter so don't get any ideas. Being one of the most mysterious person in the world that isn't hard to accept. Hating to fight but will if must.

History:Adopted by a man who found him lying in the streets all covered in blood. He didn't speak to this man until a few months past. The man teached him many things about the art of war and battles. Yet Ten didn't seemed interested in these fields but was able to learn how to counter fit most of it. Years past by as he is one of the best person to have for long or short combat. At age 15 his 'father' died of a fight. Since then Ten hasn't been up to track with anything. Yet served the Cassius for making weapons and being called upon to fight to protect someone. Yet Ten has no one to protect in his own opinion. Living a mysterious life he is very misunderstood. Feeling pain in his left neck he has flashbacks of his family being murdered. Sometimes he will have a thirst for blood as if he were insane like a vampire. He is struggling with something inside of him that he does not even know of. Hoping his insecurities won't eat him alive. A vampire....

Last edited by Tensenga Numai on Tue May 27, 2008 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

Number of posts : 126
Kingdom : Victoria
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Tensenga Numai (TEN)   Tensenga Numai (TEN) I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 7:47 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://rose.rpg-board.net
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: Tensenga Numai (TEN)   Tensenga Numai (TEN) I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:17 pm

Make the roses smaller! >_>'
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

Number of posts : 126
Kingdom : Victoria
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Tensenga Numai (TEN)   Tensenga Numai (TEN) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 6:15 am

Rawr >_>
Back to top Go down
https://rose.rpg-board.net
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: Tensenga Numai (TEN)   Tensenga Numai (TEN) I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:00 pm

BISH ASS NIKKA >->
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tensenga Numai (TEN)   Tensenga Numai (TEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tensenga Numai (TEN)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist of the Roses :: Meet the Family :: Character Creation-
Jump to: