Duelist of the Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An epic war between the two kingdom's elite soldier unit called Duelist's of the Roses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secret Paradise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faj Merquise
The Golden Wraith
The Golden Wraith
Faj Merquise

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Secret Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Secret Paradise   Secret Paradise I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:25 pm

Faj stepped up to a wall and presses a few symbols on the wall. The wall began to creak and split open, he walked through there and came into an opening. Through the opening it widened out into a very large room built up of several floors. Inside it was like an oasis, it was warm and soothing in there, there was a small pool in the middles and the room was covered in plants and grass. On the second floor of this room was where Faj stayed , it was nice and cool there but not to cool it was still warm and comfy. here faj liked to relax and keep his mind off things. He could stay here and have time to himself, it was a peaceful and calming place. He went and sat down on the grass and watched the beautiful crystal blue water
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Secret Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Paradise   Secret Paradise I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 3:58 pm

Sai looked at her surrounds. From the wraiths she met in Columbia, she'd find their leader here.
Back to top Go down
Faj Merquise
The Golden Wraith
The Golden Wraith
Faj Merquise

Secret Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Paradise   Secret Paradise I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:13 pm

faj layed back and closed his eyes as he listened to the running water and the peace
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Secret Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Paradise   Secret Paradise I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:16 pm

Ok...
"how do I get someone's attention...That is if anyone's here."
Sai picked up her pistol and shut her ears.
As she pulled the trigger, a loud echo sounded into the air.
"ANYONE HERE!"
Back to top Go down
Faj Merquise
The Golden Wraith
The Golden Wraith
Faj Merquise

Secret Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Paradise   Secret Paradise I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:20 pm

Faj suddenly sat up hearing the shot and got up and went into the hallways looking for the source of the shot. He remained wary as he walked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Secret Paradise Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Paradise   Secret Paradise I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Paradise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist of the Roses :: Tomb of the Unknown King :: Tomb of the Unknown King-
Jump to: