Duelist of the Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An epic war between the two kingdom's elite soldier unit called Duelist's of the Roses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Great Celebration for a Small Victory

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-05-24

A Great Celebration for a Small Victory Empty
PostSubject: A Great Celebration for a Small Victory   A Great Celebration for a Small Victory I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:18 pm

True, Sai didn't receive the results she had hoped for. She had hoped for a huge disruption at the parade in Victoria, but all she had won was the death of a royal family and just a scratch on the empire's surface.
But looking at the faces of happiness on the rebel's faces, Sai couldn't help but smile along with them. The light from the fires lit up their visages. After the funeral's for those who died, Sai promised the band they'd never be forgotten.
So what if it was a small victory? Tonight there would be no mourning, just laughter. They had made themselves known. That's all that mattered.
"Let the celebration continue." She said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

Number of posts : 113
Kingdom : Cassius
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: A Great Celebration for a Small Victory   A Great Celebration for a Small Victory I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:42 pm

Looking at what Sai has done for these rebels wasn't anything much to himself. Looking at people celebrate for some ridiculous cause just wasn't the right place for him. Tensenga stood on the side watching people feast and drink themselves full. Acting if they were going towards a championship game. Without feeling much joy, happiness, anger, love, nor sorrow. He stands out all alone. An he will live forever until someone becomes something that can kill him. Yet it didn't bother him so since he lingered to be dead already, to pass on. He sighs and looks around as his thirst kicks in a notch. Tensenga leans on wall as his hand clings to his neck, where a tattoo is located.
"This is such a dreadful night...."
He spoke to himself silently.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: A Great Celebration for a Small Victory   A Great Celebration for a Small Victory I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 10:58 pm

Seeing a figure by himself, Sai walked over to the shade being avoided by adults, but was the object of the childrens' attention.
"Numai." Sai sat down next to him, "We're going to have a toast soon...but...since you don't drink other stuff..."
Sai handed the vampire a cup of a dark liquid. "It's a reward."
Waving her left hand, she showed an injured hand that had been cut recently.
"A reward. You...heh, you helped me out back there. Thanks."
Some of the children around the two fighters were trying to get a glimpse what was in the goblet, but failed when Sai motioned them to step back.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: A Great Celebration for a Small Victory   A Great Celebration for a Small Victory I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:42 am

He takes the glass and starts drinking.
"It's not healthy to do that..You can kill yourself like that too.."
Tensenga ruffles her hair and takes another sip.
"You go ahead with your toast...I'll be watching.."
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: A Great Celebration for a Small Victory   A Great Celebration for a Small Victory I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:48 am

"I'll be fine." Sai got up and waved. When she was gone the little children started to surround the vampire to observe him.
Someone clanked on their glasses to make the toast to the...'victory' at Victoria.
Sai knew it was little, but to these people it was like winning the world.
~too lazy to write speech just pretend it was great~
Everyone lifted up their glasses. Sai turned to see Numai if he'd participate.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: A Great Celebration for a Small Victory   A Great Celebration for a Small Victory I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:53 am

Tensenga kept his glass low and his head up high. Still not doing anything besides drinking Sai's blood seems to cut out for him. Suddenly appearing next to Sai without the glass he gets close to her ear as some men started to stare at them.
"Why do you keep looking me..?"
He whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: A Great Celebration for a Small Victory   A Great Celebration for a Small Victory I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 9:59 am

Startled at Numai's sudden appearance, she almost dropped her own glass.
"Oh." Sia laughed a bit at her herself. "I was just seeing if you were alright with your...drink. To tell the truth, I was a bit nervous you might not be apart of the toast because of the drink...I'm ....rambling.Heh, sorry."
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: A Great Celebration for a Small Victory   A Great Celebration for a Small Victory I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:02 am

He then turned her over to face him.
"Rambling..? I don't think so..."
Grabbing her hand he sighs lowly.
"Shall we dance..?"
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: A Great Celebration for a Small Victory   A Great Celebration for a Small Victory I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:04 am

"Dance?" Sai froze and gave a nervous laughter to hide her nervousness. "um... I....can't....dance...lol"
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: A Great Celebration for a Small Victory   A Great Celebration for a Small Victory I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:08 am

Giving a smile by a bit of force he lifts her left arm on his neck. While his riht arm held her other arm up in the air a bit. Placing his left hand on her hip.
"Just follow my lead.."
Moving side to side with his feet and turning, she was moving fabulous as he was controlling a bit of her movements.
"This is an old fashion dance, passed down by generations.."
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: A Great Celebration for a Small Victory   A Great Celebration for a Small Victory I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 1:12 pm

Sai was worried at first, but when she followed Tensenga's movements, she realized she wasn't looking ridiculous! This brought a smile to her face and with a happy look, she turned her gaze from the floor to Tensenga , "Hey! I'm dancing!"
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: A Great Celebration for a Small Victory   A Great Celebration for a Small Victory I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:42 pm

Forcing another smile he starts to levitate both of them up in the air as they danced above everyone. Which all ended up to stare as darkness falls across the land around them. Feeling very god in this environment, oh was Tensenga feeling the energy of tonight but didn't react to it. The only thing missing for this night was a kiss of death.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: A Great Celebration for a Small Victory   A Great Celebration for a Small Victory I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:53 pm

Suddenly realizing they were in the air, Sai jolted and tightened her grip on Tensenga's arm. ""Whoa..."
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: A Great Celebration for a Small Victory   A Great Celebration for a Small Victory I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:56 pm

"You should let emotions get to you.."
As they floated up he turned themselves around, twirling and swirling. Reaching one of the building's wall. Now dancing to the side of it.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: A Great Celebration for a Small Victory   A Great Celebration for a Small Victory I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:59 pm

Smiling now with no fear from falling, Sai followed Tensenga's lead. "You really do dance well you know."
The music was gone from their ears now, but Sai was still happy. "Guess my blood did you some good. You were being a bit anti-social."
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: A Great Celebration for a Small Victory   A Great Celebration for a Small Victory I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:02 pm

He stops as he rolled her out of his arms. Holding her hand with his, having a puzzled look.
"I'm not all that bad...Just..Isolated.."
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: A Great Celebration for a Small Victory   A Great Celebration for a Small Victory I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:05 pm

Sai extended her hand to make good form then laughed softly "Those children weren't isolating you."
The moon shone brightly on the surface of the earth. So beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: A Great Celebration for a Small Victory   A Great Celebration for a Small Victory I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:09 pm

"..True..I do it on myself. I never had anyone to talk too besides your parents."
Glancing down at the streets he ponders. Deep in thought. To live forever in dreadful regrets is much more painful than death.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: A Great Celebration for a Small Victory   A Great Celebration for a Small Victory I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:12 pm

Seeing Tensenga's mood dampen, she realized he must be thinking about her parent's death. "It's....It's not your fault. You know? It's not."
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: A Great Celebration for a Small Victory   A Great Celebration for a Small Victory I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:16 pm

"I..I-I know..They were the only ones I've ever spoken to besides you."
Glancing back up he forces a smile. The moon was shining bright upon them. There wasn't a breeze. It was just so relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: A Great Celebration for a Small Victory   A Great Celebration for a Small Victory I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:18 pm

"Don't...live your life...with regrets." Sai said as she looked down. Who was she to talk about other people's lives. "It's..there's nothing...to do but move forward...the past can't be changed, but...try to...live for them. Ugh, I'm sorry...I sound so bizarre..."
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: A Great Celebration for a Small Victory   A Great Celebration for a Small Victory I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:29 pm

Rolling her back into his arms he pecks her forehead.
"Just like your mother...I won't.."
Patting her head he sighs.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: A Great Celebration for a Small Victory   A Great Celebration for a Small Victory I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:31 pm

Sai reddened a bit then touched her forehead. "Like my mother..."
She smiled, "You're feeling well right?"
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: A Great Celebration for a Small Victory   A Great Celebration for a Small Victory I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:35 pm

"Just a bit excited...Its a bit dreadful not speaking to anyone your entire life except from three people.."
Moving closer to her face he whispers in her ear.
"I don't look ok to you..?"
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: A Great Celebration for a Small Victory   A Great Celebration for a Small Victory I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 6:37 pm

Her face got warm.
"Y-you do..." Sai said."I'm just...making sure."
Pushing out a smile, Sai gave out a laugh, "Just making sure."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Great Celebration for a Small Victory   A Great Celebration for a Small Victory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Great Celebration for a Small Victory
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist of the Roses :: Cassius :: Street's-
Jump to: