Duelist of the Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An epic war between the two kingdom's elite soldier unit called Duelist's of the Roses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Faj

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faj Merquise
The Golden Wraith
The Golden Wraith
Faj Merquise

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Faj Empty
PostSubject: Faj   Faj I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:36 am

First/Last name: Faj Mequise
Kingdom Allegiance: Wraith

Appearance: my avatar

Personality: is a loner has , keeps himself to himself, he's like this because he has always been alone in his life

Occupation: no occupation, just a wraith, sometimes does missions for money

History: Faj was always alone since he grew up, his parents had died long ago when he was young and he has never had any friends to confide to. So from that he has always been the loner and has spent his time dedicated to training and practising his skills. Although he never saw the point of this war and chose not to side with anyone or either sit back and watch the destruction of the two kingdoms. He then left his home and became known to many as the yellow wraith , from his powers of the yellow rose. Ever since that he has just been going from place to place helping the people when he can but never participating in the war.

Last edited by Faj Merquise on Sun May 25, 2008 11:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

Number of posts : 126
Kingdom : Victoria
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Faj Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faj   Faj I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 9:38 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down