Duelist of the Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An epic war between the two kingdom's elite soldier unit called Duelist's of the Roses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Docking Grounds

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

Number of posts : 126
Kingdom : Victoria
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Docking Grounds - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:22 pm

Zian shrugged as he passed her with his party. "Perhaps you should see..." He trailed off walking away.
Back to top Go down
https://rose.rpg-board.net
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:30 pm

Alix's proper side was leaving and her rebel side was slowly becoming dominant. Walking fast to catch up with Zian and his party, she grabbed his shoulder, turning him to face her in the process. "Look, if you know anything about my father tell me now. I am busy doing work in Coloumbia and will not return home for quite sometime." She said sternly, her eyes clearly a darker blue than they were a few minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:34 pm

Zian frowned as he grabbed her by her wasit and whispered. "The Rebellion kill him along with the rest of your family, we tried to save them but....you couldint." He lied perfectly keeping his stoic poker face as he withdrew and stepped back.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:42 pm

At that precise moment, Alix stopped breathing. Her face held utter shock and disbelief. With her eyes tearing up, she looked at Zian and shook her head from side to side. "No..you're lying..you didn't try to save them..." It took everything Alix had not to break down.
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:44 pm

Zian was laughing inside, he had killed the Feodorvna in hopes of useing their daugther as a tool to get what he needs. "The duelists did the best they could my lady..." He reached out to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:51 pm

Alix hugged Zian and cried on his shoulder saying, "No they didn't because...because...Victorians don't lose!" She couldn't believe that her whole family was dead. She had just hugged and kissed them all goodbye and now they were dead. That meant she was now heir to the Feodorvna fortune.
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:53 pm

Just according to plan, he thought inside his head as he patted her on the back. "It's ok my lady, my...my family but my mother where killed...she wants you to know that you can stay with us..." He said softly putting in a twisted sense of comfort in his words.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:03 pm

Alix was not thinking clearly due to her grief. She was not considering that she was leading a double life with her assasination group or about her inheritance to her family's fortune. Wiping her tears away, she looked up at him with her now bluish-grayish eyes and said, "That-that would be very nice. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:05 pm

Zian nodded. "Will you be coming along with us or will you find your own way back?" He asked again as he withdrew her from his embrace.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:09 pm

Knowing that their was still work to be done she smiled at Zian and said, "I still have some things to do around here before I depart. I meet you all back in Victoria."
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:11 pm

Zian nodded and resumed walking after takeing hold of her hand and kissing it. "Till we meet again my lady.."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 9:18 pm

Alix walked in the other direction thinking about the decision she had just made. " Where is that girl? She told me to meet her around here somewhere." Turning down a street, she began searching for Sai
Back to top Go down
Faj Merquise
The Golden Wraith
The Golden Wraith
Faj Merquise

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:01 am

Faj still on the airship waited till the crowd died down around his airship and started to work on repairing the banshee once again. It was a fair few hours of hard work till he eventually fixed the deep cut in the side. He got up sighing as he started to put his tools back in the airship and prepared to leave.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:38 am

The street that Alix took lead back to the docking grounds. "Is that who I think it is?" She quietly said to herself as she saw the man from earlier that day fixing is airship. "I have hurry before he leaves...but I have to get his attention somehow. I've got the perfect idea!" Alix thought to herself. Walking up to the man, she planned on faking that she tripped but as Alix should have already known, day was not her day. Her heel had gotten caught and she really did trip, landing on the man. "Wasn't according to plan but oh well." Looking down at the man, she blushed and said, "I'm very sorry. That was very clusmy of me."
Back to top Go down
Faj Merquise
The Golden Wraith
The Golden Wraith
Faj Merquise

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:32 am

Faj was caught off guard as he fell down to the ground hitting his head off the ground
He looked up at the person who landed on him.
"its okay " he said softly , "it's lucky i was here to break your fall. I don't think we've met before , i'm Faj and you are ? "
He immediately stopped talking as he noticed people were watching them as he slowly got up helping the girl to her feet as well.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:06 am

Alix blushed more as she was helped to her feet. "Yeah, who knows what could have happened if you weren't there. My name is Alix by the way." Looking at the airship she said, "Wow, it looks like you have some reparing to do. How did you get damage like this?" She looked back up at him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Faj Merquise
The Golden Wraith
The Golden Wraith
Faj Merquise

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:18 am

"well....there was this other pilot i think she saved you from drowning earlier. She kinda hit her airship into mine and just cut a big hole in it"
He smiled back at Alix
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:27 am

Alix blushed out of embarassment. "I know how to swim very well, but it was nice of her to come and help me. As you can already see, I'm a clumsy. You don't look like you are from around these parts. Where are you from?" Alix said as she looked at the man's clothing. "If I wasn't mistaken I would say that he's a wraith but I'm in my Alexandria dress not Alix."
Back to top Go down
Faj Merquise
The Golden Wraith
The Golden Wraith
Faj Merquise

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:30 am

"um.......well guess no denying it, i'm the leader of the Wraiths, so i wouldn't belong to any kingdom and where are you from ? "
He looked at her thinking and then looked to his surroudings keeping aware
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:39 am

Alix eyes saddened a bit. "Well I am from Victoria and my family was one of the most presitigious families in Victoria. But I just recently found out that they were murdered by the Rebellion today so I am the only one left." It still hurt her to think about it and a single tear escaped out of its prison called her eye. Quickly brushing it away she said, "I apologize about that."
Back to top Go down
Faj Merquise
The Golden Wraith
The Golden Wraith
Faj Merquise

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:44 am

He put his hand on her shoulder
"its okay , i know how war hurts everyone . You just have to try and find a way around the pain. I'm sure everything will work out in the end."
He looked her in the eyes
"You won't be hunting me will you , i was being hunted by some red duelists earlier "
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:49 am

Alix looked up at him and smiled, "Yeah, I knew that from the start. But I guess I never really expected it to happen to me, " chuckling a bit she continued, "and no I'm not going to hurt you. I side with no one. But I will advise you to be careful of Lord Zian. Even though I am a Victorian, I am in another group who doesn't side with anybody. But me being nobility I have to keep up that act also. It's really complicated."
Back to top Go down
Faj Merquise
The Golden Wraith
The Golden Wraith
Faj Merquise

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:52 am

"ahh i see , so your like me , with nobody "
he looked up at the sky and smiled.
" i know what you mean by nobility "
He turned around and walked up to the edge of the docks and looked at the water.
"i'm related to the Columbian royal family by blood that is "
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:59 am

Alix walked beside him and stared into the beautiful sea. "Wow, that's amazing. I don't know if I am royality. Maybe I'm like number 76 in line for the throne or something but I doubt it." She said laughing a bit. Turning to look at him she said, "So what made you leave and become a wraith. Are you like me and left because the whole you have to act a certain way, you have to marry a certain person and associate with certain people thing? Or is it something else?"
Back to top Go down
Faj Merquise
The Golden Wraith
The Golden Wraith
Faj Merquise

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:02 am

"well.... i didn't like the war, people were dying for no reason , i didn't want to be part of a war where people just threw their lives away for nothing. If i ever fought it would be for a cause worth fighting for to me"
He looked Alix in the eyes
"you know what i mean ?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Docking Grounds
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist of the Roses :: Colombia :: Port-
Jump to: