Duelist of the Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An epic war between the two kingdom's elite soldier unit called Duelist's of the Roses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Docking Grounds

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Docking Grounds - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:08 am

Alix nodded her head and said, "Wow, its amazing how we have the same ideals and are going through similar situations. That's why I decided not to choose sides, I thought this war that Victoria is waging on everybody is pointless."
Back to top Go down
Faj Merquise
The Golden Wraith
The Golden Wraith
Faj Merquise

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:10 am

"yes...thats what i think.. thats why i stay in my hidden paradise in the tomb of the unknown king, i made a special part where i stay and relax and just enjoy myself. You should come and see it sometime"
He turned back to the water and watched the sun glisten off the water making it all bright and beautiful looking
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:15 am

Alix chuckled a bit and said, "Yeah maybe I will when I take a well needed vacation. Maybe when all this inheritance and nobility stuff blows over. We could just relax until all the people that want to fight have killed each other off leaving us who thought the war was pointless to take over." She then turned her head back to the sea.
Back to top Go down
Faj Merquise
The Golden Wraith
The Golden Wraith
Faj Merquise

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:17 am

"yup"
Faj looked up at the sun and then turned away and walked back to his airship. He looked at the Banshee and went back to finishing the last bit that needed repairing
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:22 am

Still looking at the sea Alix said to Faj, "What are you going to do after you finish repairing your airship? Because if you weren't busy, I would love for you to take a walk with me so that we could talk somemore." She looked at him shyly.
Back to top Go down
Faj Merquise
The Golden Wraith
The Golden Wraith
Faj Merquise

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:25 am

"well i've got nothing to do , so i'd love to talk a walk with you"
Faj continued on fixing the ship. He kept on switching between tools and doing different things to the hull .
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:28 am

Alix smiled at him and said, "Thank you." Turning back towards the glistening sea she thought to herself, "Now if only Sai would show up somewhere.."
Back to top Go down
Faj Merquise
The Golden Wraith
The Golden Wraith
Faj Merquise

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:30 am

Faj picked up the final toll and finished fixing the hull of the ship. He smiled at the ship which was restored to its former glory and put all his tools back in the ship. He went straight to his pilot's seat and started the airship and lifted up a feet off the ground seeing it was stable again.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:35 am

Alix was pulled from her thoughts when she felt the dock rumble. Looking up she saw it was Faj's airship. Stepping back a few feet, she admired his handywork. "Wow, he did a really nice job and it didn't take him a long time either." she said quietly to herself
Back to top Go down
Faj Merquise
The Golden Wraith
The Golden Wraith
Faj Merquise

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:38 am

Faj settled his ship back down and walked out of the airship. He smiled happily at Alix and walked over to her and sat don at the edge of the dock and watched the sea
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:41 am

Alix sat down beside him and said, "I must congradulate you on your work on your airship. It's better than most professionals and they take up to a week to fix damage like that. You could make a lot of money fixing airships with the quality of the work that you do." She chuckled a bit and smiled
Back to top Go down
Faj Merquise
The Golden Wraith
The Golden Wraith
Faj Merquise

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:43 am

Faj laughed lightly and smiled back
" i could maybe ... "
He looked at the sea and then stood up taking his top and bottoms off and dived into the water
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:57 am

Alix saw him dive into the water. Getting up and walking over there she said, "Hey, what are you doing? You can't swim around the dock, you might get crushed by an airship or something."
Back to top Go down
Faj Merquise
The Golden Wraith
The Golden Wraith
Faj Merquise

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:59 am

Faj came to the surface of the water and smiled at Alix
"theres no airships here though , come on in with me its fun"
he splashed a bit of water at Alix
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:10 pm

"I know you saw my ordeal with the sea earlier and besides, I just bought this dress. I can't ruined it because if I run into Lord Zian, I will have to explain myself. But it looks like fun" Aliz said as she smiled
Back to top Go down
Faj Merquise
The Golden Wraith
The Golden Wraith
Faj Merquise

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:12 pm

Faj smiled and splashed some water on Alix
"oops"
He laughed and swam about
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:21 pm

"You are sooo lucky I'm dressed like this right now. Or you would be in for it." Alix playfully said as she removed her shoes, pulled up her dress some and let he feet dangle down into the water.
Back to top Go down
Faj Merquise
The Golden Wraith
The Golden Wraith
Faj Merquise

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:23 pm

Faj smiled and swam along the sea relaxing looking at the blue sky. He turned around and swam back to Alix and smiled at her
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:33 pm

Alix smiled back and Faj and said, "Whatever you're thinking about doing, don't." She let out a light laugh
Back to top Go down
Faj Merquise
The Golden Wraith
The Golden Wraith
Faj Merquise

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:35 pm

"okay"
he smiled
He got out of the sea and then gave a big hug to Alix getting water all over her and then smiled
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:51 pm

Alix gasped as she was pulled into the wet hug. Usually she would be furious but she thought to herself, "Hey, a little water never hurt anybody." Laughing she said to Faj, "You are sooo going to get it."
Back to top Go down
Faj Merquise
The Golden Wraith
The Golden Wraith
Faj Merquise

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 12:54 pm

Faj smiled at her
" i know"
he laughed happily and let go of Alix. He took her by the hand
"c'mon i'll get you a towel from the airship"
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 1:04 pm

Inside her head Alix was saying " Oh God, Oh God Zian is sooo going to murder me if he sees me with him..." She blushed slighty as Faj took her hand and lead her onto the airship.
Back to top Go down
Faj Merquise
The Golden Wraith
The Golden Wraith
Faj Merquise

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 1:06 pm

Faj went and got a towel and handed it to Alix
"sorry about the hug, just couldn't help it "
He smiled at her
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 1:23 pm

Alix looked up at him and smiled. "It was all for fun, don't worry about it." She then proceeded to wipe the water off of her dress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Docking Grounds   Docking Grounds - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Docking Grounds
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist of the Roses :: Colombia :: Port-
Jump to: