Duelist of the Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An epic war between the two kingdom's elite soldier unit called Duelist's of the Roses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plans of Dust

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Plans of Dust Empty
PostSubject: Plans of Dust   Plans of Dust I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:18 pm

"We need something to let the Red Roses know that we're still fighting for Cassius."Sai looked at the map of Victoria along with its support beams and floor plans.
Some crowding around the map studied it closely. But some backed off. As soon as they got too close, a cloud of dust rose up from the smallest breath making the parchment difficult to read.
Sai smiled when she found it. "Here."
"What is it?"
Pointing with her finger she smiled proudly, "This is wear we're going to put the explosions. It's a support beam. Of course our bomb won't take down the whole palace, but it WILL do quite a bit of damage to the west side."
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

Number of posts : 113
Kingdom : Cassius
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Plans of Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans of Dust   Plans of Dust I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:26 pm

Tensenga then walk up to the girl unknowing who she was or anyone else since he's been gone for a while, very long time it has been. Even his face has been forgotten in this dreadful world.
"That's a bad idea.."
He said to her directly.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

Plans of Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans of Dust   Plans of Dust I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:30 pm

Sai and the others from the small rebellion jumped. Where did he come from?
Some drew their weapons to threaten him, but the man wasn't moving.
"Who are you?" Sai motioned the others to put their weapons down.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

Plans of Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans of Dust   Plans of Dust I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:33 pm

Tensenga then looked around him not moving.
"Someone who wants peace....My name is Tensenga Numai..."
He bowed down halfway and moved his right arm out. Lifting his head up a bit to see the girl with his grey eyes.
"...Who might you be young blood..?"
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

Plans of Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans of Dust   Plans of Dust I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:38 pm

Why hide who she was? Sai didn't see any threat from this man. With a half smile, she spoke with authority. "I am Sai Valour. The last surviving heir to the throne of Cassius. The rubble you see before you. How did you come here? There's guards posted at every entrance."
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

Plans of Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans of Dust   Plans of Dust I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:42 pm

Tesnenga the stands back up strait. As he did a bullet was fired by Sai's feet.
"No wonder why this place is guarded so heavily...The last heir. What a tragedy it must be to have lose someone close to you.."
He spoke low with a silver gun in his hands and chained to his belt from the bottom tip.
"Don't worry I didn't kill them.."
He talked a bit louder as he circled around Sai slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

Plans of Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans of Dust   Plans of Dust I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:47 pm

The others became alarmed. One man pulled out his pistol and aimed it to the man's head. "D-Don't move."
Sai saw his panic, "Don't worry..."Looking to the intruder by turning her head she started to talk to him, "I don't feel any killing intent...This place...it used to be a chapel...only those from Cassius come here now...Where you born in this city?"
Slowly moving her hand to her own gun, Sai made sure her movements were undetected.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

Plans of Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans of Dust   Plans of Dust I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:51 pm

Tensenga looks at the man and back to Sai.
"No..Yet I was raised here by an honorable man...My Step father.."
His eyes then closed fully as he placed his gun back in its place in his black jacket.
"Don't try to shoot me..It won't work Sai nor would the man.."
He eyes opened half way. Stopping to Sai's right he wasn't facing her but the group.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

Plans of Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans of Dust   Plans of Dust I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 9:55 pm

A frown took the place of her passive look earlier. Sai dropped her hand.
"...You're...not human." Sai said as she saw the man's eyes. "Now, this is hardly fair. You know my name..."
Taking a seat on a flamboyant chair, Sai opened a bottle and poured herself a glass and another for the stranger, "But...I've yet to know yours. Don't you think that's just a bit uncourteous?"
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

Plans of Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans of Dust   Plans of Dust I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:03 pm

Tensenga turns around and looks at the drinks. Then at Sai and nods.
"I suppose it is..I did work for your father in weapons...O and I don't drink..Water.."
He then took the glass and offered it to a random person in the group who accepted it.
walking back to her he blows his hair out of his face a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

Plans of Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans of Dust   Plans of Dust I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:06 pm

"You...you knew my father?" Sai lost her composure and became interested like a child wanting to know the secret of a magic trick. "He...were you here when Cassius fell?"
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

Plans of Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans of Dust   Plans of Dust I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:09 pm

Tensenga nods. Placing his hands in his pockets he looks at her face.
"You also look like your mother..With your father's eyes..Sadly no. I was away when it happened.."
Sighing in boredom he then sits down on the floor with his hand behind him and his legs out. His right hand was free though.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

Plans of Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans of Dust   Plans of Dust I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:13 pm

When she heard these words Sai almost teared, but she kept her emotions down to think.
Sai got up and started to become more enthusiastic, "Then you must have at least some ties to Cassius. Will you help us restore the kingdom?"
"I can already tell that you're a good fighter. You'd be such a great help to us!"

Some of the people around them threw uneasy glances.
"He's not human..."
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

Plans of Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans of Dust   Plans of Dust I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:17 pm

Hearing what Sai said made him feel a bit surprised but what pissed him off was the other voices. He then turned his head to give them a death glare.
"......Pathetic mortals...Looks like I have nothing to differ.."
Turning back to the girl he then stands up to face her.
"I suppose I will..But you must know...I'm a vampire.."
He waited to see her reaction. This shouldn't be a problem he thinks.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

Plans of Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans of Dust   Plans of Dust I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:22 pm

"So?" Sai smiled, "Does it matter?"
The heir was so happy she could have jumped. She did a full 360 degree turn and looked to everyone else. "We could use his help. What does it matter if he's a different race? He wants to help us. Let him!"
The others were still uneasy. "What if he hurts you."
Sai's smile dropped. "Ah...I guess it was a bit brash of me to trust a man with now name." Turning to face the new rebel, "Can we know your name now?"
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

Plans of Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans of Dust   Plans of Dust I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:25 pm

Tensenga widen his eyes as he chuckled a bit since he already told her his name. She must not of heard.
"My name is Tensenga Numai..."
He bowed down halfway again and looked up at her.
Standing up he walks out to the crowd and gets on his knees after entering a row of crumbled rocks and wood. Holding a cross on his hand up to his forehead. He was praying.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

Plans of Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans of Dust   Plans of Dust I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:29 pm

Sai smiled, "And he's religious. LOL"
She turned to the people who were still scared. Sai's smile dropped. "Please trust me on this."
Some turned away.
"You know that I want nothing more than to see our city restored. Would I really make a choice that would hurt us?"
A man sighed but agreed with what Sai said.
"Thank you. I'm not thinking lightly of your trust. I value it. So...trust me."
Sai dismissed the others and waited until Numai was done praying. She sat down and waited quietly. She had a few questions.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

Plans of Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans of Dust   Plans of Dust I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:33 pm

Once done he began to walk out with his hands in his pockets ignoring what everyone said to him. He then comes across Sai again. He stops as he smells her blood is rushing with excitement to get something.
"What is it..?"
He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

Plans of Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans of Dust   Plans of Dust I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:38 pm

Sai brushed the hair from her face, "You said you were a vampire."
Drumming her fingers on the table she looked to Numai. "If that's true, then putting you in this rebellion is a big advantage to us...but..."
Her fingers stopped their movement, "It's also a disadvantage. Since you don't drink 'water' you drink blood. I need to know how I can prevent you from..."
Sai folded her hands, "Oh...I don't know...feeding off my men? You might lose control. If you do, how can this be prevented and stopped if it happens?"
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

Plans of Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans of Dust   Plans of Dust I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:44 pm

Tilting his head to the side he thinks for the moment and sighs. Standing next to her he looks down at her.
"A vampire only needs one human per five months, just to survive. Or a bit of a human's blood every end of the week not killing the victim..I used to go out of control but that's over..Anything else..?"
His eyes closed as he crossed his arms while leaning back a bit. His cross was hanging from his sleeve down to his waist.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

Plans of Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans of Dust   Plans of Dust I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:46 pm

"Ok.." Sai frowned, "So...I suppose you don't feed on animals..."
Sai stood up, "I need to know that you're not going to feed of my men. Can you do that?"
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

Plans of Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans of Dust   Plans of Dust I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:50 pm

He sighs and looks at her.
"No...I don't feed on animals. That's only for the ones that are in desperate need of surviving. I was wondering...If I can have yours every seven days...Since you're the only one with blood type AB.."
His eyes turned red. Glaring at her.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

Plans of Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans of Dust   Plans of Dust I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:54 pm

Sai hadn't been expecting this. "Type AB?"
Giving thought on Numai's request, she closed her eyes. "There's...no other way then..."
Sai sighed then nodded. "But...you have to promise not to hunt the others, well, then again, they don't have my blood type. Then, at least don't kill me." She said only half jokingly.
"When do you need to feed? If you do, do I cut my palm and let it bleed or..."
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

Plans of Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans of Dust   Plans of Dust I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 10:58 pm

Looking at he he then pats her head.
"Not now...Later....I bet you're dying to hear about your family..?"
Sighing his eyes turn back to grey. Knowing he never really knew his.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

Plans of Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans of Dust   Plans of Dust I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:00 pm

Sai grew excited, "You can tell me about them?"
She sat upright and a smile came to her face. "My mother and my father...did, did they love each other? We're they happy? What...how'd they die?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plans of Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans of Dust   Plans of Dust I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plans of Dust
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist of the Roses :: Cassius :: Old Chapel :: Rebel Base-
Jump to: