Duelist of the Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An epic war between the two kingdom's elite soldier unit called Duelist's of the Roses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plans of Dust

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

Number of posts : 113
Kingdom : Cassius
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Plans of Dust - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plans of Dust   Plans of Dust - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:05 pm

He nods.
"They loved each other without any problems...Even though your father let me suck you're mom's blood. She too was AB. Your father was a very intelligent man, helping me with weapon being industrialized. He always kept his promise and was always honest. While your mother took care of you for a bit. Sadly I left to control my thirst for blood...Now..I'm back..."
He stood there looking down knowing if he was here, they both would be alive.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Plans of Dust   Plans of Dust - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:08 pm

"I...see..." Sai looked happy knowing her parents were happy then. "Thank you..."
She looked up to Numai, "Thank you for being with my parents in the past." Giving a smile to Numai she took a breath. "Now to business...earlier on, you said the plan wouldn't work...why not?"
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: Plans of Dust   Plans of Dust - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:10 pm

He looked up in relief.
"don't expect to have damage done that way...What you need is C4 to blow up the entire palace.."
He grinned as he said this.
"I know where your father and mother kept their share of my weapons hmph."
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Plans of Dust   Plans of Dust - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:13 pm

Sai looked into Numai's eyes, "Do you want them now? But...they were probably taken...the red roses came and took everything away..."
A bit of sadness was in her voice. "I'm sorry...I don't think they're here anymore.."
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: Plans of Dust   Plans of Dust - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:14 pm

He then kept his grin. There was no way the place could of been found. Since it was also the path to where he heard that Sai was taken to safety.
"Do you remember when you escaped to be saved..?"
He asked without and doubt.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Plans of Dust   Plans of Dust - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:16 pm

Sai tilted her head..."There was a wall in the palace...my room?...I was so young. I don't remember...can we go there?"
Standing up and dusting herself off, a cloud of dust destroyed her efforts to be neat and she sneezed, "We can go there now. No one's there."
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: Plans of Dust   Plans of Dust - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:20 pm

He nods and follows her to where he hasn't been for a few decades.
"Hope you know where you're going.."
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Plans of Dust   Plans of Dust - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:36 pm

Sai started to walk more confidently, "Of course I know where I'm-"
The floor gave out and the stones holding Sai up fell to the first floor. Grabbing the corner at just the right moment, she was able to stay on while hanging at the edge. "I know where I'm going....just.. this hole wasn't here before..."
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: Plans of Dust   Plans of Dust - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 11:39 pm

Tensenga puls her up with one hand.
"Be more careful..."
He said lowly to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plans of Dust   Plans of Dust - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plans of Dust
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist of the Roses :: Cassius :: Old Chapel :: Rebel Base-