Duelist of the Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An epic war between the two kingdom's elite soldier unit called Duelist's of the Roses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midnight Ambush

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Eve Sage

Eve Sage

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Midnight Ambush Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Ambush   Midnight Ambush I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:42 am

Eve woke up on a mat, no clue where she was. Eve hunted for her dagger, finding it by her side.
"Where the heck..."
An older woman came in, "You Serena's young one." The woman said simply.
Eve gaped, she hadn't been called that in years. She nodded, but left no other emotion on her face.
"You must go. They will get you soon. They poison you. I heal you." The woman couldn't hardly speak correctly, but Eve got the message and stood up immidiatly. The old woman gave Eve her swords, "Necessary peice." She told Eve. Eve nodded, and kissed the womans hands, "Many thanks." She said simply. She walked through the door silently and crept away.
Eve felt the wind but ignored it and walking through the town she turned a orner and someone grabbed her. Eve did not struggle, but she did stay stiff.
"Who are you?" She asked. She wouldn't fight them till she found out who they were.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

Number of posts : 113
Kingdom : Cassius
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Midnight Ambush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ambush   Midnight Ambush I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:45 pm

Tensenga turns her around fully to se nothing in this person, her soul has been tampered with. Emotions going out of control inside.
"A girl of your caliber shouldn't be out here all alone.."
With that said he lets go of her. Then he walks off ahead of her. Letting her live tonight.
Back to top Go down
Eve Sage

Eve Sage

Midnight Ambush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ambush   Midnight Ambush I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:52 am

Eve stayed quiet as he released her. Everyone of her instincts told her to follow him. All of them. She bit her lip, for once she had to think on whether or not to follow her instincts. How he would know anything of her, why he had grabbed her, it made Eve angry that she didn't know. Still, she ignored her instincts and continued through, her hand close to her dagger this time. Eve turned and watched his shadow dissapear as well as him. She carefully and quietly went in that direction. She'd find out who he was.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

Midnight Ambush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ambush   Midnight Ambush I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:52 pm

Stopping in his tracks. He smells the same scent from earlier on that night. It was that girl. Looking up in the sky he ponders why someone would follow him at such a late hour? When anything could happen since both did not knew each other. He stares at the moon and sighs.
"..Why are you following me?"
He asked with a bit of manner but his voice was raised up a bit too.
Back to top Go down
Eve Sage

Eve Sage

Midnight Ambush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ambush   Midnight Ambush I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 11:28 am

Eve stopped silently when he did, and for a long moment kept quiet after he asked her. She bit her lip thinking on the answer. She knew why, but she didn't know how to say it. She normally didn't know how to say things.
"I'm curious." She said simply. Her voice just barely above a whisper. "As to who you are." She added. Her voice was soft, not just in volume, but in sound. She kept her hand near the dagger, although she could just keep her swords out but she didn't wish to do that.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

Midnight Ambush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ambush   Midnight Ambush I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:27 pm

Suddenly vanishing from view and behind the girl; Tensenga looks at her.
"To who I am...Why is it so important..?"
The area was getting colder by the second. The air was starting to breeze heavily as mist was starting to appear. What was this feeling before them..?
Back to top Go down
Eve Sage

Eve Sage

Midnight Ambush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ambush   Midnight Ambush I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:31 pm

Eve didn't move as she sensed he was behind her. She didn't act surprised, nor did she act like she was going to do anything about it.
"I'd like to know who captures me in the middle of the night, and releases me after simple words." Eve voice was icy, it's softness lost but it's volume remaining low. "You could say, I'm a curious person." She added, finally turning and staring at him. Her hair was blown by the breeze that was picking up. She showed no emotion, but she knew that the older woman had NOT gotten all the poison out and that she would be very sick at any time.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

Midnight Ambush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ambush   Midnight Ambush I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:38 pm

"..If it means that much to you then my name is Tensenga Numai.."
He then bows halfway with his right arm going straight out to the right. Coming back up to see the girls face and not knowing why she would be so curious of him.
"Like they say..Curiosity killed the cat..I hope the same fate doesn't upon you...Miss.."
Pausing a bit not knowing who she is or where she comes from is just dreadful. Yet he doesn't seem a bit curious to her either. Yet he will ask anyway out of his manners.
"So very confident of yourself, please tell me something about yourself...LEts start with your name.."
Back to top Go down
Eve Sage

Eve Sage

Midnight Ambush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ambush   Midnight Ambush I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:07 pm

Eve watched him bow, still stiff, not planning on curtsing back. She kept silent through his curiousity comment, knowing saying anything would be pointless. Sometimes, curiousity had it's rewards. Eve bit back saying, Evelyn although it was in fact her name. She would not give him her last name, because she wasn't even sure if it was hers. She'd given it to herself when she was nine.
"My name is Eve, Mr.Numai." She said,remembering manners she had been taught from Serena. "Mr.Nuamai, if it's dangerous for me to be out here, alone, then is it not dangerous for you to be out here... alone?" Eve asked, raising an eyebrow with the question. She normally was not a curious, she normally did not ask any questions but now... maybe it was the poison.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

Midnight Ambush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ambush   Midnight Ambush I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:24 pm

Nodding he flickers her forehead.
"You wouldn't believe me even if I told you why I can miss Eve...Also call me Ten..."
He then stretches out and leans a bit back while standing. Staring at her he smells a bit of her blood, a bit mixed with chemical toxics but he doesn't want to tell her.
"...Besides you should get going home and not stand in this cold breeze within the night..Of a full moon.."
Back to top Go down
Eve Sage

Eve Sage

Midnight Ambush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ambush   Midnight Ambush I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 4:19 am

Eve said nothing. She could feel herself getting dizzy, Concentrate on the words. Concentrate on the words! She told herself, forcing herself to listen.
"Full moons and cold breezes do not frighten me. And how can I go to a place that... does not exist?" Eve asked, her small fingers tugged on a piece of lace on her dress. Habits. She felt herself get dizzy again, but she knew she couldn't just run off and she wouldn't be able to go back to the older woman.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

Midnight Ambush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ambush   Midnight Ambush I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:04 pm

Looking back at Eve. His eyes close as he listens to her words.
"Where are you heading to..?"
Knowing how her voice struggling a bit, was she in pain of some sort? Could it be poison within her blood? Tensenga thinks this but doesn't come to anything of bringing it up.
Back to top Go down
Eve Sage

Eve Sage

Midnight Ambush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ambush   Midnight Ambush I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 7:25 pm

Eve opened her mouth, but her entire body seemed to just... stop. She shook her head, feeling herself begin again, as if some one had decided to push a power button for a few seconds to see how she would react. Eve breathed for a second, catching her breath and her thoughts. "No where." She finally answered. Her entire body was fighting the poison, and loosing quite quickly, and suddenly she opened her mouth to say something, "He-" and she fainted.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

Midnight Ambush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ambush   Midnight Ambush I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:30 pm

Just as she was falling down towards the ground forward, Ten grabbed her. He caught Eve in his arms. His nose picked up the chemical scent within her. So he bit her on the neck. Forcing his fangs down while at the same time they released a bit of his own blood within her. This would destroy the chemicals in the body. Letting go Ten kisses her neck. Healing the wound he has left. As she was unconscious, Ten held Eve in his arms while walking within the dark place.
Back to top Go down
Eve Sage

Eve Sage

Midnight Ambush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ambush   Midnight Ambush I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 7:45 pm

Eve was... awake, in a sense. She could tell someone was carrying her but her eyelids were too heavy to force open. She felt too heavy and wondered what had happened, and who was carrying her. She wanted to move, to actually wake up, but it seemed like she just couldn't. The nights events flooded her mind quickly, causing her to wince slightly. She forced open her eyes and stared at Ten, she shut her eyes again. How could you let yourself faint you're much stronger then that! Poison is poison it's never hurt you before! Why now? And why should he, of all people, care whether you fainted anyway? Eve open your eyes, keep them open! You're being weak. Eve your being weak and you can not do that. What happens if one of your bosses sees you being weak, huh? You get fired. Then you die, because then you are in the mindset of being weak. EVE! Open your eyes NOW.
Eve's eyes fluttered open again. She felt tired, and she felt weak, and she wasn't going to argue with being carried. She knew if she tried walking on her own she would fall. "Thanks." She finally muttered, her eyes closing again.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

Midnight Ambush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ambush   Midnight Ambush I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 4:40 pm

Ten looks down at her. Still walking he ponders about the poison in her. Her blood tasted full of vengeance in a way. Looking at her body and items he realizes she's one of those assassins, or hunters.
"..Your job is an assassin. Is it not..?"
He asked lowly to her as Ten brought his head up on the dark road.
Back to top Go down
Eve Sage

Eve Sage

Midnight Ambush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ambush   Midnight Ambush I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:03 pm

Eve bit her lip. The question seemed to be random and was not a "conversation starter" in her book, and she didn't know exactly how to answer it. She let go of her lip, "It...is." Eve would've said, It is but don't hold it against me I'm just waiting to find the person who killed Serena so I can murder them. Then I'll find a new career and maybe move somewhere else. But, that was too informative, and too talkative. Eve didn't like to share too many emotions, and just allowing herself to LOOK weak bothered her a bit. She really wanted to ask, Where the hell did you get THAT question? Or.. idea? But that was rude and too out of character for Eve. Eve merely stayed quiet till he said something else.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

Midnight Ambush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ambush   Midnight Ambush I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:03 am

He stopped and sat down on a bench, still holding her in his arms. He looks at the sky, it's almost day time. He is in a place where hardly any light is.
"..Damn.."
Back to top Go down
Eve Sage

Eve Sage

Midnight Ambush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ambush   Midnight Ambush I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:20 am

Eve carefully sat up, she was slightly confused. "What?" She asked. Perhaps he had said it because he had a reason to avoid assasins. Although, most people ought to have a reason to avoid assasins. She saw it was almost daylight. She didn't really like daylight, mostly because you could feel so vulnerable. Everybody could see you if they looked hard enough.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

Midnight Ambush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ambush   Midnight Ambush I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:25 am

eeling the sun he forgot to drink blood tonight. He looked at Eve.
"I'm..Sorry..I will not die.."
H then bit down into her neck with his fangs, drawing blood into his mouth. His eyes turned blood red as he sucked but not too hard.
Back to top Go down
Eve Sage

Eve Sage

Midnight Ambush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ambush   Midnight Ambush I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:33 am

Eve didn't move. She couldn't move would be the more correct term. She didn't know what to do and Eve rarely had to think about what she was going to do, but now she really had to. Somehow, he'd saved her, and now he was biting her, and Eve didn't know what to do. Had he NOT saved her she would have him dead as quick as possible, but now... Eve had to really think about it. She closed her eyes, and decided to wait so she could ask him why the hell he did that.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

Midnight Ambush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ambush   Midnight Ambush I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:38 am

He drank his thirst that was need not to go overdrive on her. His fangs stood out as he gasped for air as the sun bitted his face.
"Just in time.."
He then picks Eve up and kisses her neck to where he bit, healing her again. Lifting her up on her own feet he sighs. Smudging off the blood from his mouth , his eyes returned back to grey instead of being blood red.
Back to top Go down
Eve Sage

Eve Sage

Midnight Ambush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ambush   Midnight Ambush I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:44 am

Eve stared at him, not yet frightened, she usually waited for explanations before she got scared. She stood on her own feet, and the only thing she was scared of was of falling.
"What the hell did you do that for!?" Eve stopped, she'd said that loudly, and she didn't like to be loud. "Sorry." She muttered. Eve's small hand touched the spot and she carefully put her hand back down.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

Midnight Ambush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ambush   Midnight Ambush I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:47 am

He looted at her and sighed.
"..I'm not going to answer.."
He then walked away from her and cracked his fingers. He stopped and turned back.
"If you're really that curious then fill in the blanks..Why would a man drink your blood before sunlight?"
He then kept on walking as he keeps smudging her blood off of himself.
Back to top Go down
Eve Sage

Eve Sage

Midnight Ambush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ambush   Midnight Ambush I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 7:53 am

Eve sighed, and crossed her arms. She'd gotten it. She'd understood it even then but she didn't really believe it. But now she did, and she wanted to follow him again, but decided better of it. There was too much light for her anyway, and she needed to find a place to stay for a bit. Eve turned her own direction and walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Midnight Ambush Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ambush   Midnight Ambush I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Ambush
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist of the Roses :: Victoria :: Low Town-
Jump to: