Duelist of the Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An epic war between the two kingdom's elite soldier unit called Duelist's of the Roses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Midnight Ambush

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

Number of posts : 113
Kingdom : Cassius
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Midnight Ambush - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ambush   Midnight Ambush - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:06 am

Ten feeling bad for her in a way appears in front of her a gust a wind.
"..Look, if theres anything I can do tell me now.."
He stood there with his head down as his hand was on his head.
Back to top Go down
Eve Sage

Eve Sage

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ambush   Midnight Ambush - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:21 am

Eve jumped when he had appeared in front of her. She didn't jump much, but her head was still a bit off. Eve smiled softly, "No. Not that I know of. Other than warning me when you intend to suddenly appear out of nowhere in front of me. That kinda gets me off balance." Eve shrugged, "But it's no big deal." She wondered what Serena would've done, and just with the thought of Serena, Eve let out a heavy sigh.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ambush   Midnight Ambush - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:34 am

He nods.
"So can't help you in this revenge huh?"
placing his hand up in the air he stretches. Giving a sigh of a good night sleep awaits.
Back to top Go down
Eve Sage

Eve Sage

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ambush   Midnight Ambush - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:49 am

Eve frowned,
"What are you talking about?" Eve asked, knowing fully well what he was talking about but she didn't remember saying anything about Serena to him. And if she had she must not have been paying any bit of attention. But Eve KNEW she hadn't told him ANYTHING about Serena. "What do you mean? Revenge." Eve asked, still frowning.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ambush   Midnight Ambush - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:52 am

"..This woman..You seek to find and terminate the murderer of that woman."
His eyes glances at her.
"..Blood has such tainted memories of ancient history.."
He said with a dreadful voice.
Back to top Go down
Eve Sage

Eve Sage

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ambush   Midnight Ambush - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 8:59 am

Eve stood very still and thought for a moment. Her hand fingered the lace on her sleeves carefully. Finally she spoke,
"How would you know anything about Serena? The woman. And your right. I do want to kill the person because they killed the only family I know." Eve knew she'd basically brought that upon herself, she'd asked herself who would do that? But knew, anybody who was close to the people she had killed. "And I don't enjoy killing people for a living. But it's the only thing I know how to do, and I'm good at it." Eve added, to his last comment.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ambush   Midnight Ambush - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:27 pm

He nods.
"..Then take care of yourself little one."
Ten then walked forwards and past eve. Sighing a bit low along the way, it was a boring day after all.
Back to top Go down
Eve Sage

Eve Sage

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ambush   Midnight Ambush - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:21 am

Eve was biting back yelling, ‘I’m not that small!’ She hated to be judged by her size, it drove her mad. Eve continued on her path, wondering where exactly she COULD stay today. She also knew she’d have to be careful what she drink now… someone knew where she was and Eve didn’t like the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Ambush   Midnight Ambush - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Ambush
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duelist of the Roses :: Victoria :: Low Town-
Jump to: