Duelist of the Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An epic war between the two kingdom's elite soldier unit called Duelist's of the Roses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On route to the Marquis

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

Number of posts : 126
Kingdom : Victoria
Registration date : 2008-05-24

On route to the Marquis Empty
PostSubject: On route to the Marquis   On route to the Marquis I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:11 pm

Zian sighed as his small group moved though the crowds of people. “This is getting irritating.” He muttered as he pushed more and more people out the way more violently as he temper increased. Vayne knowing his brothers limits quickly stepped away from his brother before he exploded, when Zian lost is temper and posture it wasn’t a fun sight to see.
Back to top Go down
https://rose.rpg-board.net
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: On route to the Marquis   On route to the Marquis I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:14 pm

Sai studied her target.
"bad temper." She said with a sigh. "Ok...learn his weaknessess..."
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: On route to the Marquis   On route to the Marquis I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:28 pm

Zian sighed as he leaned against the wall. "Its 10:00 I don’t feel like destroying another kingdom by barging in before visiting hours so we have to find something to do for two hours." Zian frowned and blocked the sun rays with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: On route to the Marquis   On route to the Marquis I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:32 pm

Sai took her time following. He's...not doing anything. Looking down at a few small items for sale, she saw something she liked. A simple bracelet. After purchasing it, she put on a hood to hide herself from the sun's rays. Just as she started to walk, she hit someone and was hearing an angry yell directed towards her.
!!! She had just hit a guard! STUPID SAI!
She covered her face and started to bow in apology.
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: On route to the Marquis   On route to the Marquis I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:33 pm

Zian looked up as the guard started yelling at the hooded figure, he shrugged not his problem and looked back down.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: On route to the Marquis   On route to the Marquis I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:36 pm

Taking care not to show her face, Sai got up and walked away.
...was she missing something? Her bracelet!
"hey!"
She saw the guard picking the trinket up.
"That's mine-" she reached out for it, but recieved a kick.
"Not anymore-"
Sai PUMMELED him! He totally ate it "Give it back!"
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: On route to the Marquis   On route to the Marquis I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:37 pm

Zian looked up again annoyed this time as he glared at the two figures causing the noise. His hands flickered toward his gun in hopes of disposing of the noise.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: On route to the Marquis   On route to the Marquis I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:39 pm

Sai didn't even realize it was a gun and flicked it away from her.
"GIVE IT!" She said with an angry yell.
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: On route to the Marquis   On route to the Marquis I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:44 pm

"SILANCE!" Zian cried firing a bullet into the man and holstering it fuming.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: On route to the Marquis   On route to the Marquis I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:49 pm

"What was that for!" Sai yelled forgetting who she was talking to. "I was handling that! You didn't have a right!-oohh..."
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

Number of posts : 113
Kingdom : Cassius
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: On route to the Marquis   On route to the Marquis I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:51 pm

Tensenga kept a safe distance watching over Sai. Upside down from a tree above and away he watches this scene. Just in case nothing happens to harm Sai.
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: On route to the Marquis   On route to the Marquis I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:51 pm

Zian ignored the woman as he quickly blocked her out thinking about his own demotic goals.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: On route to the Marquis   On route to the Marquis I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:53 pm

Sai gave an awkward laugh and got up to bow. She waited for them to leave. *he doesn't seem to be distracted. Thank goodness.*
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: On route to the Marquis   On route to the Marquis I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 7:55 pm

Zian looked up at the giant clock tower in the sky. "10:46..." He sighed and resumed thinking as the rest of his party grouped around him talkinging.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: On route to the Marquis   On route to the Marquis I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:05 pm

Sai slinked away. But, a solder just grabbed her hood pulling it down. Alarmed now, she made sure to not turn around and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: On route to the Marquis   On route to the Marquis I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:10 pm

Zian chatted with his party out of sear boredom as the minutes rolled by.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: On route to the Marquis   On route to the Marquis I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:37 pm

Alix leaned against the wall waiting for Sai to come by. She peeped from around the wall every once and a while to see what was happening. Sighing Alix said to herself, "I wish I could hurry up and get out of this stupid dress. and what's taking her so long?"
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: On route to the Marquis   On route to the Marquis I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:10 pm

"Ah!" Sai saw an important face. "Alix!"
Making her way to the girl, Sai greeted her with a smile. "I'm sorry if you were here long. I ... got caught up in a few things."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On route to the Marquis   On route to the Marquis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On route to the Marquis
Page 1 of 1