Duelist of the Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An epic war between the two kingdom's elite soldier unit called Duelist's of the Roses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Garden in Marquis Manor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Izzy
Colombian
Colombian
Izzy

Number of posts : 8
Kingdom : Columbia
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Garden in Marquis Manor Empty
PostSubject: Garden in Marquis Manor   Garden in Marquis Manor I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:13 pm

A large garden beside the manor. It is open for the public and is very peaceful with lots of flowers, mazes, and fountains.

Izzy walks slowly on one of the paths in the back of the garden where most don't go. She looks around calmly, not really thinking of anything and starts to hum.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Colombian
Colombian
Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Garden in Marquis Manor   Garden in Marquis Manor I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:29 pm

She spots a cool shade under a large tree and decides to walk over there. She sits down under teh tree and lets out a sigh. Then, taking out a small notebook, starts to sketch quietly.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Colombian
Colombian
Izzy

PostSubject: Re: Garden in Marquis Manor   Garden in Marquis Manor I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:03 pm

Standing up, she snaps her book shut and gets up quickly. "Hmm... I think I'll take a little walk through town... " She walks towards teh exit of teh garden, patting a small white fuzz of an object on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Garden in Marquis Manor   Garden in Marquis Manor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garden in Marquis Manor
Page 1 of 1