Duelist of the Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An epic war between the two kingdom's elite soldier unit called Duelist's of the Roses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alexandria Moves in

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-05-25

Alexandria Moves in Empty
PostSubject: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:03 pm

When Alexandria returned she only had to hire servants to carry her things over to the palace. Finally accepting her family's death, Alix's attention was now on moving into the palace. When she arrived, she walked up the steps and rang the doorbell.
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

Number of posts : 126
Kingdom : Victoria
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:06 pm

The large grand Imperial doors opened revealing Zian. "Hello milady come in." He stepped aside bowing. "As you can see we are rebuilding most of the castle from the latest Rebel attack but is neither the less live able.
Back to top Go down
https://rose.rpg-board.net
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:10 pm

Alix walked in and stared at the major reconstruction that was taking place. "Wow, you could never tell from the outside that damage was done." she said looking around. Just then her servants came up behind her. "Lord Zian, where shall my servants put my things?" She asked as she looked at him
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:14 pm

Zian nodded as he closed shut the door and locked it, "Very well, follow me." He said as Zian lead them up a half done staircase and up several floors until stopping. He turned and walked down a large rich hallway and opened two wtin doors revealing a richly furnished but plain room. "We where not sure what you liked so we didnt do anything to the room, you cna do whatever you want to it later..."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:17 pm

Alix laughed and said, "It is perfectly fine the way it is. I am not the type for decorating things. That was my sister's forte." The servants came and placed her things in her room. Turning to them she said, "Thank you all very much. You are dismissed." She then turned back to Zian and said, "It has been a very long time since I have been here. Would you show me around please." She smiled as she sat her handbag down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:22 pm

He nodded as he set out his arm for her to take, "Very well, shall we begin?" Zian asked as he looked down at her.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:25 pm

Alix smiled and took his arm. "Why does this feel like we are about to waltz or do some other type of dance?. Quietly she laughed to herself and blushed. "This is take quite a while considering how big the palace is, don't you think?" She asked trying to strike up a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:30 pm

"Actually no it wont, considering the rebel's blew most of it up..." Zian said as he lead her further down the hall. "This is my mothers room, I wouldint suggest going in there right now, shes still grieving about my father and brother's deaths." He lead her down more to a large grand door. "This is my room, which is being redone also." Zian lead her down a set of stairs and pointed. "Through those doors is the ball room, which again is being redone and though there is the dineing room, oh and that door leads outside to the Gardens."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:34 pm

Alix looking around and said, "Wow, they did some serious damage, physically and emotionally. I keep having these feelings like something bad is going to go happen to me. Not neccesarily die or be killed but where I am going to be at the lowest part of my life. But I don't know, maybe its just stress causing me to feel this way. Ya know?" she said as she looked up at him with a sad expression.
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:37 pm

Zian nodded and patted her head. "Yes, I know. Well thats the gist of the tour until the repairs are done, what do you want to do?" He asked knowing he should be getting back to the meeting room to plan more attacks.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:40 pm

"I should unpack my things and put up my clothes. I want to be finished before dinner time and I'm sure you have other things that you would want to do besides spending time with me." Alix said as she laughed and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:41 pm

Zian hugged her a bit to inmately then he had intended and withdrew shrugging it off sense she more then lightly didnt notice, "Very well, il be in my room. Come by if you get to bored." He turned on his heels and walked back up the stairs in thought.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:45 pm

Alix nodded and walked back into her room. " Zian is an interesting person." Sighing when she walked in and saw how much things she had to unpack. "Well, I better get to work." Alix said as she started with putting away her clothes first.
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:47 pm

Zian set down several sheets of paper inside his room each maps with diffrent lay outs. "Who should I do about this?" He asked himself.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:51 pm

After what seemed like an eternity for Alix, all her things were neatly put away. "Hmm...should I go and bother Zian....yeah, that sounds like a good idea" She said as she smiled and heading towards his room. Knocking on his door, she waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:55 pm

Zian getting annoyed picked up the table and threw it though the wall he poked his head outside the large hole and noticed her. "Um...there was a bug.."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:58 pm

Alix's heart skipped a beat when a table came through the wall next to her. "Umm...if this is a bad time, I can always come back later." She said nervously as she backed up a little. " Ooookkkaayyy, note to self: Zian is psycho, stay on his good side."
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:00 pm

"Um, no no you can come in!" He said quickly as he opened the door and pretty much dragged her in.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:06 pm

Alix laughed nervously and said, "Um ok, if you insist. So what are you working on?" She said as she saw the papers scattered over the floor. " It looks like...battle plans? Why would he have plans like these?"
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:09 pm

"Nothing much..." He walked backwards slowly trying to cover the quite large plan on the wall saying in bold print Invade Colombia...
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:12 pm

Alix lifted an eyebrow in confusion at Zian's actions. "Wow, that must have been a huge bug for you to throw a table at it." She said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:15 pm

Zian nodded as he covered the plan with his body. "Quite big.."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:18 pm

Alix laughed and said, "I know you are trying to hide something Lord Zian. I will turn my back so you can hide what it be." She then turned her back towards him.
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:20 pm

He turned around tripped and fell on the floor with a thump his hand sliping off the poster as he torn from the wall and floated and landed at her feet. "Ooh crap..."
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:25 pm

Alix giggled and said, "I also took the liberty of closing my eyes so whatever it is at my feet, you can come get it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexandria Moves in
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next