Duelist of the Roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An epic war between the two kingdom's elite soldier unit called Duelist's of the Roses.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alexandria Moves in

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Alexandria Moves in - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:57 pm

(^^ Thank yoo)
X_X
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

Number of posts : 126
Kingdom : Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:59 pm

He slapped her hard on the face after tieing her legs and arms together and she awoke inside a dark windowless room.
Back to top Go down
https://rose.rpg-board.net
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:06 pm

When Sai's eyes fluttered open and all she saw was darkness, she panicked thinking maybe she had become blind. When she tried to move, she reallized that her arms were tied. So...she was...caught...dang it.
What to do? Wincing when she turned to her side, she felt her face sting. Bruised..? Ow...
Light...she needed light. Feeling for her belt, nothing!
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:08 pm

"Dont try..." A voice said as she was injected with something.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:10 pm

!!! Sai jolted when she felt the sharp pain.
What....
"What was that!" She yelled. Was she going numb or just her imagination...? Her mind was playing tricks on her! The dark...she hated the dark.
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:11 pm

"Dont worry that was just truth surum.....now lets start with the questions.."
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:14 pm

*No...* Sai bit her lips to prevent herself from talking brashly, but could she really hang on?
There had to be something she could use to distract herself...pain? Pain...then she could concentrate on it...breaking a hand?
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:15 pm

"Where is the rebel base located?" Came the first question.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:18 pm

*break a bone...*
Sai heard a crack and winced.
*Concentrate on the pain...don't let the drugs take over...pain...*
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:23 pm

"We can be here all night, you will run out of bones to break. But to speed this along.." He took her and softly and begain to violently break every finger each time repeating. "Wheres the base?!"
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:33 pm

Sai bit her lip. *Just concentrate on the pain.*
For humor, she spat into Zian's face

~OOC~
O_O I'm sorry had to be done!
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 5:35 pm

He whiped the spit from his face as he injected her with more serm.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

Number of posts : 113
Kingdom : Cassius
Registration date : 2008-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 6:49 pm

Using a rose affiliation technique he grabbed the man's arm and started to break it in half. Stopping him from injecting something within Sai.
"What do you think you're doing her..?"
His voice was cold as the room started to get colder as his hand began to froze over the hand.
Being following Sai within this compound from the beginning. Being a vampire is no laughing matter nor something to take upon on.
"You're starting to piss me off...."
Threating him in a voice as his grip became overwhelming with his strength of the darkness into his hand.
Back to top Go down
Alexandria Feodorvna

Alexandria Feodorvna

Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:48 pm

Alix held her head down as she sat and watched everything that was taking place. "I'm so sorry Sai..." She said as she saw what Zian was doing to her. "But this is my only choice.."
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:55 pm

Sai started to concentrate on the people in the rebellion that were counting on her. If she gave any idea where the hideout was, they'd die for sure.
"The base..."
No!
Sai bit her lip. Her comrades, her allies, her friends...
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:09 pm

Zian ebowed the person behind him rendering him k.o. "Tell me!"
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:13 pm

"It's..." Sai looked at the darkness from where the voice came from.
A smile with half-lidded eyes came to her lips. "Up your butt and around the corner."

~OOC~
XDDDDD hahahahaahaha
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:30 pm

"What a pity..." He incjected her with more serum until her body started sweating meaning it was starting to shut down.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:33 pm

Where was Tensenga? She had heard his voice. Maybe just a dream...a hallucination. Tears started to pour down. She couldn't give up...she had to stay strong!
Now she started to picture faces, and tell facts about the people in her head to herself. "I'm not saying ... anything...you might as well...kill..me.."
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:35 pm

He nodded as he took out a pistol and pressed it against her head. "Are you sure?" He flipped the safety off and loaded a bullet.
Back to top Go down
Sai Valour
Cassius
Cassius
Sai Valour

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:46 pm

Sai thought for a second...was she really ready to die? IF she just said what happened, she would maybe live...yeah right. Not gonna happen. Besides, how could she live, knowing she let those people who believed in her down? As she was thinking, her fingers found themselves and she felt a round metal around her ring.
It was the ring bearing the crest that she was the only heir to Cassius...
No...she wouldn't betray her people. She traced the ring behind her back and shut her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:49 pm

Being elbowed he notices that his vision gone blur yet his mind was in tact. Standing up he glances at the man and stands in front of him.
"Fire..An you'll die.."
Holding his gun at his face.
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:56 pm

"Humph, Tell me vampire how much U.V can you take before your a pile of ashes?" He asked as he stil held the gun to her.
Back to top Go down
Tensenga Numai
Cassius
Cassius
Tensenga Numai

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:59 pm

"Hmph, doing research huh? Apparently I'm immune to U.V. rays. Due to my bloodline of purebloods, unlike filthy half lings."
He stares at the man's arm for a bit and next his eyes. Which he only saw was greed.
Back to top Go down
Zian Esperanza
Victorian
Victorian
Zian Esperanza

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:59 pm

"Humph, you blood suckers dont intrest me..." He stood back holstering his weapon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alexandria Moves in   Alexandria Moves in - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alexandria Moves in
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next